Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Chips
After making “Nutella Ravioli” using wonton wrappers the other night, I have been looking for more ways to enjoy leftover wonton wrappers. Now that I know that I can use wonton wrappers in many different and delicious ways, I think I will buy more wonton wrappers more often!
I love chips. I try to avoid buying chips because I know I will finish a whole bag in one seating. It has been my weakness but now that I’ve found a “healthier” way to enjoy crunchy chips, I think I might start making these more often.
Of course, too much of these aren’t good for you. But these are crunchy and sweet, satisfy my craving for chips and sweets in a guilt free way.
You will need about 15 wonton wrappers. Or you can use more or less, according to your liking. I used square wonton wrappers but you can use round ones if you want. I cut them in quarters shown in the picture.
Combine sugar and cinnamon together.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the wonton wrappers on the baking sheet. Spray the wonton wrappers with cooking spray. Make sure to sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture evenly on all the wonton wrappers.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown. Watch closely to make sure they don’t burn.
- 15 wonton wrappers (or more)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the wrappers in four squares. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the wrappers in one layer on the sheet.
- Spray the wrappers with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle generously with the mixture on the wrappers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the wrappers are crispy and golden brown. Do not overbake or they will burn.
8 Responses to “Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Chips”
Pingback: Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups
Pingback: 6 Ways to Use Wonton Wrappers